Abbasi Insurance Group provides excellent service at affordable rates. We offer Personal Automobile and Commercial Vehicle policies from numerous Insurance companies.
Good service does not have to cost more! Let us show you.
In Texas, automobile insurance usually provides the following protection. This is listed for illustration only and does not represent the actual terms and conditions of the policy.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability – Pays on behalf of the insured the damages that he/she is liable to others for bodily injury and/or property damage through the use and maintenance of insured vehicle(s). The limits are listed as per person, per accident, and total property damage.
- Medical Payments – Reimburse the insured and passengers for medical expenses incurred in an automobile accident. The limit is per accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury – Reimburse the insured(s) for damages in the case a accident is the fault of a uninsured/ underinsured motorist.
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage – Replaces the collision deductible with a flat $250, and pays the actual damages to the insured vehicle(s) not to exceed the market value of the vehicle; when the insured vehicle is damaged by an at-fault uninsured/ underinsured motorist.
- Comprehensive – Physical damage to the insured vehicle(s) other than Collision. The settlement is at the actual cost to repair or replace, not to exceed the actual market value of the vehicle. (subject to a deductable)
- Collision – Physical damage to the insured vehicle by collision with other vehicles or objects. The settlement is at actual cost to repair or replace, not to exceed the actual market value of the vehicle. (subject to a deductable)
- Rental Reimbursement – Pays for the rental cost of a substitute vehicle when the insured vehicle is being repaired due to an insured incident.
- Towing and Labor – Pays for the towing of the insured vehicle irrespective of the cause of breakdown.